A practical workshop in a unique and inspiring environment
Skill Level: Beginner
Duration: 9.30am - 12pm
Location: Golden Acre Park Otley Road, Bramhope, LS16 8BQ
Additional: Free illustrated PDF download
Terrain: Good paths, potentially muddy, approx 1-2 miles
Dates: 7th July 2019
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/224361878" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Golden Acre Park is a dream location for any budding photographer! There is so much to see and photograph here. Stunning gardens, luscious woodlands and an extraordinary range of wildlife all make for an inspiring experience.
This workshop will help you make the best of this unique location as well as give lots of tips and guidance for future photographs. Whatever you like photographing this photo walk will leave you feeling inspired, with some great tips and great photos to take home.
Learn new skills that will help bring out the best in your photography
Explore an exciting environment full of varied subject matter
A pleasant paced walk with accessible footpaths
Improve your creative skills in a relaxed environment with like minded folk
Learn skills that will bring out the best in your photography
Inspirational environment full of colour and subject matter
A location that offers something for everyone
Pleasant and easy walking route with very accessible walkways
Improve your creative photography at a fun and relaxed pace, with like minded folk
Who is this photo walk for?
Golden Acre Park is a very accessible walking area, which means people of all walking and mobility capabillities can enjoy this beginners photography course. The workshop deals with fundamental concepts behind photography and focuses on improving your creative camera skills in a practical way.
What can you expect to see?
Golden Acre Park has stunning gardens with spectacular horticulture. There is also an amazing array of wildlife that can be seen including Kingfisher, Waterail and Mandarin ducks, herons and much, much more!
Enjoy walking and taking photos with like minded people at a photographer's pace!
Photo Walk Socials offer people the opportunity to explore stunning environments at a pace that is perfect people who enjoy trying to capture their surroundings with pictures.
Upcoming Socials (all start at 9.30am)
20th January 2019 - Temple Newsam, LS15 0AE
23rd June 2019 - Sutton Bank & White Horse, YO7 2EH (Parking Charges may apply)
20th October 2019 - Swinsty Reservoir,
People of all photographic abilities and experience are welcome and that includes people who like to snap with their camera phones!
Each Walking Photographer Social happens at a new, inspiring place and offers people the chance to:
- Enjoy a guided walk in a stunning location at a photographer's pace
- Learn and share new photography skills with like minded people
- A chance to discuss ideas, equipment and experiences
Please note that some Socials may require additional parking or entrance fees.
Skill Level: All abillities / DSLR or Bridge Camera with manual functions required
Additional: Torch & Tripod required
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
Night Photography Walks offer you the opportunity to capture magical photographs in a fun and safe environment.
14th Oct 2018 - Leeds
18th Nov 2018 - Manchester
2nd Dec 2018 - York
16th Dec 2018 - London
21st Oct 2019 - Ilkley
1st Dec 2019 - York
Discover the magic of taking night photographs in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. When the sun goes down and as the modern artificial lights are switched on, a whole new world of photographic opportunities emerges.
I love taking photos at night because it's one of the best times to create original photos that capture people's imaginations. The After Dark Club Photo walks provide a great introduction into night photography. Each walk offers
- An engaging introduction to various night photography techniques
- The opportunity to explore both creative & technical side of night photography
- A maximum number of 10 people ensures a good level of individual tuition
- A workshop led by 10 year professional & award winning photographer Rich Bunce
Free fully illustrated PDF of the workshop emailed after the walk
Want to understand your camera better and improve the pictures you get from it?
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Ilkley, this 5* Google rated one day course combines insightful lessons and demonstrations with practical assignments. All designed to help you to master your digital camera.
The course is based at Ilkley Arts Studio just 5 minutes walk from Ilkley Train Station.
People attending this photography workshop will:
- Learn how to use and adjust the different settings on your digital cameras
- Gain confidence in taking your camera off auto
- Discover professional techniques used to achieve striking & stunning photos.
- Numbers limited to 10 to ensure attentive and specialist tuition throughout day
- Learn new creative skills in a practical, inspiring and friendly environment
- Detailed PDF doc with notes and diagrams emailed to you for future reference
The course is led by professional and award winning photographer Rich Bunce Walking Photographer
Can't make the dates? Why not book yourself a Private Lesson tailored to your photographic needs?
Want Better Photos of Stunning Bluebell Woods?
Skill Level: All abilities & camera types (inc. phones) welcome
Duration: 10am - 12.30pm
Additional: Free illustrated PDF download
Terrain: Easy, hills and boggy areas likely, approx 1-2 miles
Dates: 28th April & 3rd May 2019
Enjoy a spectacular photo walk in the Bluebell Woods while learning how to capture the Bluebells at their best.
Discover how to capture this stunning environment at it's best with any camera.
While exploring woodland carpeted in bluebells, you'll learn how to photograph natural landscapes and floral scenes and get the best from them. This seasonal spectacular photo walk provides practical ways to improve your photography with any camera.
The workshop is led by an award winning professional photographer Rich Bumce Walking Photographer who won a commendation in International Garden Photographer of the Year.
- Learn new photography skills in an inspirational, relaxed and friendly environment
- Engaging, practical advice and demonstrations to help you get more from your camera
- Experience awesome and inspiring scenery at a relaxed pace while learning new skills
- Walk led by local award winning photographer with nearly 10 years commercial experience
What you need to attend this lesson...
Any Camera. This is a practical workshops that deals with practical ways you can improve your photographs of wildflower and garden flower scenes. That means any and all cameras are welcome on this photo walk including camera phones and tablets like the iPad.
Want to take better photos & learn more about your camera?
Learn more on a lesson tailored to your needs. Achieve your photographic goals with help from a ten years plus professional and award winning photographer.
- Practical & engaging lessons delivered in inspiring & accessible locations
- Workshops tailored to address your own photographic needs
- Lesson led by highly experienced & award winning photographer
- Unlimited number of attendees (bring a friend, bring two friends!)
- Personalised PDF download full of notes from the session
- Full day lessons include a free M&S lunch
Half Day (3 hours approx) * Includes Hot Drink & Cake * - £135
Full Day (6 hours approx) * Free M&S lunch included * - £285
“I had such a wonderful day with Rich after receiving a full day’s lesson as a gift from my daughter. He was so helpful on our walk and later with Lightroom. I learned a lot and plan to attend some of his future events.” - Google Reviews 5*