Learn Photography in a Stunning and Inspiring Environment
Skill Levek: All abilities and camera types welcome
Duration: 9.30am - 12/12.30pm
Location: Cow & Calf Rocks Car Park, Ilkley Moor, LS29 8RF
Additional: Free illustrated PDF download
Terrain: Rocky, uneven paths with a couple of medium inclines, potentially muddy, approx 2-3 miles
Dates: 23rd August 2020
Ilkley Moor is a magical place, with a rich and diverse range of wildlife, history and views in every direction!
Photo Walkers attending can expect:
• A practical and inspiring introduction to photography
• Professional photography tips and advice, partly taught as a group but also provided individually as the walk progresses
• Experience dramatic and unique landscapes and learn how to get the best from them
• Discover and photograph the diverse range of wildlife found on the moor
• Uncover significant and unique archeological and geological features
• Enjoy the sights and scenery not seen on the typical tourist routes
• Develop new photography skills in an enjoyable and friendly environment
All cameras and levels of experience are welcome.
Please note that this photo walk includes rough terrain and some steep hill walking Unfortunately the route is not suitable for the less able, wheel chair users and pushchairs. If you have any accessiblilty questions or are unsure of the suitablilty of the route please get in touch. You may also be interested in the Golden Acre Park Photo Walk which offer's really accessible walking paths over friendly terrain.