Looking for a social, team building activity that's different?
Whether you're a small business or a multi national organisation; Walking Photography offers a unique opportunity for staff to engage and connect with the local environment.
Every walk is customised and explores the local area to your work place. Photo walks help attendees see the sights and scenes close to their work evironment in a new and exciting way.
As a group participants discover exciting new compositions in the local area and learn a number of professional tips to taking great photographs. Each photo walk can be fully customised to suit the desired outcomes and budget of your organisation.
"Nice to get some new ideas and tips and really helped my confidence to be with a group when taking photos."
Workshops & events for your business that make a difference...
- An activity that is social, healthy, fun and educational
- Inspiring photo walks that help people rediscover the local area surrounding their place of work
- An event that benefits your organisation and it's workers and offers skills that will last a lifetime
- Professional tips & advice that will help develop transferable skills & build confidence
- All photo walks written and led by award winning professional photographer Rich Bunce
- An opportunity for staff to interact with each other outside of the work environment
- Free personalised & branded PDF download with notes
- Inspire, challenge and inspire workers with an original and social activity that benefits everyone
Case study: BNY Mellon, Manchester
Over the Summer Walking Photography provided a series of photo walks for the Manchester based employees of BNY Mellon.
There were three walks in total, each with ten participants. Every walk started at BNY Mellon's Manchester offices in Spinningfields and as we progressed we looked at different the ideas and techniques used in photography. These included tips on composition, ways to approach taking a photo as well as portraiture techniques.
For each idea and technique we looked at, there was a little competition. People would take photos based on the idea and tips explained and the person who presented the best image (on the back of their camera) in response to each idea would win a prize.
Each photo walk lasted for two hours and finished in a local friendly pub where the participants could have a drink, compare photos and have a chat about what they had learned.
Following the photo walk, BNY Mellon held a photography competition where attendees submitted their favourite picture from the walk which was then voted for by all employees on the company's intranet. The two winning photos were then printed, framed and hung in their office's reception area.
This is just one example of how a Business Photo Walks can work. To discuss how a photo walk social could work for your company please call 07828 117810.
Want to take better photos? Learn more about your camera? Need help realising a personal photography project?
Learn more on a lesson tailored to your needs. Achieve your photographic goals with help from a ten years plus professional and award winning photographer.
Whether you're an individual or a group, a Photo Walk Tour is a brilliant way to explore new areas while learning new skills!
- Practical & engaging lessons delivered in inspiring & accessible locations
- Workshops tailored to address your own photographic needs
- Lesson led by highly experienced & award winning photographer
- Unlimited number of attendees (bring a friend, bring two friends!)
- Personalised PDF download full of notes & photos from the session
- Full day lessons include a free M&S lunch
Half Day (3 hours approx) * Includes Hot Drink & Cake * - £135
Full Day (6 hours approx) * Free M&S lunch included * - £285
** Lunch & refreshments only for sessions with 2 people max
"Great day out and I learned a lot. Rich's passion and knowledge of both the moor and photography was evident all day. Would recommend to anyone wanting to think differently about their photography or just learn about the area." - 5* Facebook Review
“I had such a wonderful day with Rich after receiving a full day’s lesson as a gift from my daughter. He was so helpful on our walk and later with Lightroom. I learned a lot and plan to attend some of his future events.” - 5* Google Review
Original, engaging and fun workshops, that inspire!
Rich Bunce Walking Photographer is an experienced and enthusiastic workshop leader. He has been planning and delivering original workshops throughout the UK for over ten years. He is used to working with all age groups in a variety of environments from schools and galleries to open spaces and heritage sites.
Rich is passionate about education and inspiring people to engage with their local environment in a constructive and creative way.
- Workshops that help people re-imagine and connect with their local landscape in a way they may not have previously
- Learn the principles and concepts behind creative photography in a unique, easy to follow and fun way
- Introduce people to a new activity that can be repeated as part of a group or individually and is virtually free
- Free PDF download with note for all attendees
- Inspire a love of being outdoors and keeping active
- Help people form a lifelong passion for nature and the environment
For more information please get in touch or call 07828117810
"You were amazing!! Seriously, we think all three sessions went great! Your workshops were VERY popular with the teenagers and the unusual nature of it caught their imaginations."
Anstee Bridge KS4 Alternative Learning Programme
"Thank you so much for your visit. All the staff mentioned how great you were and how good you were with the children."
Head Teacher Cranmer School
"Your workshops have been brilliant and inspiring, I look forward to working with you in the future!"
"...wanted to thank you again as we have had a lot of positive feedback from your workshop, one of our members has even written a blog post about it..."