Want to take better photos? Learn more about your camera? Need help realising a personal photography project?
Learn more on a lesson tailored to your needs. Achieve your photographic goals with help from a ten years plus professional and award winning photographer.
Whether you're an individual or a group, a Photo Walk Tour is a brilliant way to explore new areas while learning new skills!
- Practical & engaging lessons delivered in inspiring & accessible locations
- Workshops tailored to address your own photographic needs
- Lesson led by highly experienced & award winning photographer
- Unlimited number of attendees (bring a friend, bring two friends!)
- Personalised PDF download full of notes & photos from the session
- Full day lessons include a free M&S lunch
Half Day (3 hours approx) * Includes Hot Drink & Cake * - £135
Full Day (6 hours approx) * Free M&S lunch included * - £285
** Lunch & refreshments only for sessions with 2 people max
"Great day out and I learned a lot. Rich's passion and knowledge of both the moor and photography was evident all day. Would recommend to anyone wanting to think differently about their photography or just learn about the area." - 5* Facebook Review
“I had such a wonderful day with Rich after receiving a full day’s lesson as a gift from my daughter. He was so helpful on our walk and later with Lightroom. I learned a lot and plan to attend some of his future events.” - 5* Google Review