Photograph stunning scenery at the best time of day!
Terrain: Medium, usually involves hill climbs & rough, muddy paths
Skill Level: All abillities / Any camera including camera phones
Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
8th Jan: Malham Cove, Malham 7am -10am
28th Jan: Ilkley Moor (Burley Woodhead) 7am -10am
27th Feb: Malham Cove 6am -9am
More Dates Coming Soon
Dawn and sunrise photo walks that explore different locations of outstanding beauty at a time often referred to as the “golden hour”. No sunrise is the same and each one offers it's own magical experiences and opportunities.
Each walk offers:
- A well prepared photo walk in a beautiful landscape
- Learn how to get the best from sunrises from your camera
- Professional photography tips and advice offered in a relaxed and sociable environment
- The opportunity to capture stunning sunrises in inspirational locations
- Maximum number of 6-8 people for both group and individual guidance
Photographs taken at this time of day often offer a wow factor unattainable at any other time of day.
Photographers of all levels and abilities are welcome. Please note that this walk involves a steep ascent and descent to and from the cove. If you have any questions regarding the accessibility and difficulty of the route please get in touch
Some dawn walks may cover potentially rough terrain, hill walking and steep ascents. Unfortunately this may mean some routes will be is unsuitable for some people. If you have any accessibility questions or are unsure of the suitability of the route please get in touch.