Want to take better photos & learn more about your camera?
Learn more on a lesson tailored to your needs. Achieve your photographic goals with help from a ten years plus professional and award winning photographer.
- Practical & engaging lessons delivered in inspiring & accessible locations
- Workshops tailored to address your own photographic needs
- Lesson led by highly experienced & award winning photographer
- Unlimited number of attendees (bring a friend, bring two friends!)
- Personalised PDF download full of notes from the session
- Full day lessons include a free M&S lunch
Half Day (3 hours approx) * Includes Hot Drink & Cake * - £135
Full Day (6 hours approx) * Free M&S lunch included * - £285
“I had such a wonderful day with Rich after receiving a full day’s lesson as a gift from my daughter. He was so helpful on our walk and later with Lightroom. I learned a lot and plan to attend some of his future events.” - Google Reviews 5*
Skill Level: All abillities / DSLR or Bridge Camera with manual functions required
Additional: Torch & Tripod required
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
Night Photography Walks offer you the opportunity to capture magical photographs in a fun and safe environment.
14th Oct 2018 - Leeds
18th Nov 2018 - Manchester
2nd Dec 2018 - York
16th Dec 2018 - London
21st Oct 2019 - Ilkley
1st Dec 2019 - York
Discover the magic of taking night photographs in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. When the sun goes down and as the modern artificial lights are switched on, a whole new world of photographic opportunities emerges.
I love taking photos at night because it's one of the best times to create original photos that capture people's imaginations. The After Dark Club Photo walks provide a great introduction into night photography. Each walk offers
- An engaging introduction to various night photography techniques
- The opportunity to explore both creative & technical side of night photography
- A maximum number of 10 people ensures a good level of individual tuition
- A workshop led by 10 year professional & award winning photographer Rich Bunce
Free fully illustrated PDF of the workshop emailed after the walk
Enjoy walking and taking photos with like minded people at a photographer's pace!
Photo Walk Socials offer people the opportunity to explore stunning environments at a pace that is perfect people who enjoy trying to capture their surroundings with pictures.
Upcoming Socials (all start at 9.30am)
20th January 2019 - Temple Newsam, LS15 0AE
23rd June 2019 - Sutton Bank & White Horse, YO7 2EH (Parking Charges may apply)
20th October 2019 - Swinsty Reservoir,
People of all photographic abilities and experience are welcome and that includes people who like to snap with their camera phones!
Each Walking Photographer Social happens at a new, inspiring place and offers people the chance to:
- Enjoy a guided walk in a stunning location at a photographer's pace
- Learn and share new photography skills with like minded people
- A chance to discuss ideas, equipment and experiences
Please note that some Socials may require additional parking or entrance fees.
Want to understand your camera better and improve the pictures you get from it?
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Ilkley, this 5* Google rated one day course combines insightful lessons and demonstrations with practical assignments. All designed to help you to master your digital camera.
The course is based at Ilkley Arts Studio just 5 minutes walk from Ilkley Train Station.
People attending this photography workshop will:
- Learn how to use and adjust the different settings on your digital cameras
- Gain confidence in taking your camera off auto
- Discover professional techniques used to achieve striking & stunning photos.
- Numbers limited to 10 to ensure attentive and specialist tuition throughout day
- Learn new creative skills in a practical, inspiring and friendly environment
- Detailed PDF doc with notes and diagrams emailed to you for future reference
The course is led by professional and award winning photographer Rich Bunce Walking Photographer
Get a Grip PLUS
This workshop follows the same practical and engaging format as the beginner's workshop at the same inspiring location. Here's an outline of what we'll cover...
- Recap on taking your camera off Auto
- Advanced light meter and auto focus settings
- On & off camera flash
- Professional settings & workflow revealed: From portraits to wildlife, learn to shoot like a pro
Can't make the dates? Why not book yourself a Private Lesson tailored to your photographic needs?
Want Better Photos of Stunning Bluebell Woods?
Skill Level: All abilities & camera types (inc. phones) welcome
Duration: 10am - 12.30pm
Additional: Free illustrated PDF download
Terrain: Easy, hills and boggy areas likely, approx 1-2 miles
Dates: 28th April & 3rd May 2019
Enjoy a spectacular photo walk in the Bluebell Woods while learning how to capture the Bluebells at their best.
Discover how to capture this stunning environment at it's best with any camera.
While exploring woodland carpeted in bluebells, you'll learn how to photograph natural landscapes and floral scenes and get the best from them. This seasonal spectacular photo walk provides practical ways to improve your photography with any camera.
The workshop is led by an award winning professional photographer Rich Bumce Walking Photographer who won a commendation in International Garden Photographer of the Year.
- Learn new photography skills in an inspirational, relaxed and friendly environment
- Engaging, practical advice and demonstrations to help you get more from your camera
- Experience awesome and inspiring scenery at a relaxed pace while learning new skills
- Walk led by local award winning photographer with nearly 10 years commercial experience
What you need to attend this lesson...
Any Camera. This is a practical workshops that deals with practical ways you can improve your photographs of wildflower and garden flower scenes. That means any and all cameras are welcome on this photo walk including camera phones and tablets like the iPad.