Original, engaging and fun workshops, that inspire!
Rich Bunce Walking Photographer is an experienced and enthusiastic workshop leader. He has been planning and delivering original workshops throughout the UK for more than 5 years. He is used to working with all age groups in a variety of environments from schools and galleries to open spaces and heritage sites.
Rich is passionate about education and inspiring people to engage with their local environment in a constructive and creative way.
Why book a Walking Photographer Tours Workshop?
- Learn the principles and concepts behind creative photography in a unique, easy to follow and fun way.
- Workshops that help people re-imagine and connect with their local landscape in a way they may not have previously.
- Introduce people to a new activity that can be repeated as part of a group or individually and is virtually free
- Inspire a love of being outdoors and keeping active
- Help people form a lifelong passion for nature and the environment
"You were amazing!! Seriously, we think all three sessions went great! Your workshops were VERY popular with the teenagers and the unusual nature of it caught their imaginations."
Anstee Bridge KS4 Alternative Learning Programme
"Thank you so much for your visit. All the staff mentioned how great you were and how good you were with the children."
Head Teacher Cranmer School
"Your workshops have been brilliant and inspiring, I look forward to working with you in the future!"
"...wanted to thank you again as we have had a lot of positive feedback from your workshop, one of our members has even written a blog post about it..."