Skill Level: All
Additional: Torch, Tripod & camera with semi-manual settings required (also available for hire).
Duration: 2-2.5 (approx)
Night Photography Walks - A fun, safe way to learn more about your camera and an easy way to take stunning photos!
Capture magical scenes with your camera in a small, friendly group guided by award-winning professional photographer Rich Bunce.
Cameras & tripods now available for hire.
16th October, 7pm - Leeds £35
12th November, 5pm - Howarth £35
4th Dec, 6.30pm - York £35
15th Dec, 8pm - 10.30pm - Geminid Meteor Shower, Ilkley £35
Sunday 14th Jan 2024, 4.30pm - Staithes (£35)
Wednesday 24th Jan 2024, 7pm - Knaresborough (£35)
Monday 19th Feb 2024, 6.30pm - Saltaire (£35)
Sunday 17th Mar 2024, 7pm - Night Sky @ Malham (£35)Discover the magic of taking night photographs in a relaxed, safe and friendly atmosphere. When the sun goes down a new and enchanting world emerges.
I love taking photos at night because it's one of the best times to create eye-catching, original photos that capture people's imaginations.
No night walk is the same and each walk whether in a city, town or the countryside under a starry sky offers...
- An engaging, practical introduction to various night photography techniques
- The opportunity to explore both the creative & technical side of night photography
- Small group sizes to ensure effective tuition and tailored guidance to individuals
- Free fully illustrated PDF of the workshop emailed after the walk
- All walks led by award-winning professional photographer