Want to understand your camera better and improve the pictures you get from it?
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Ilkley, this 5* Google rated one day course combines insightful lessons and demonstrations with practical assignments. All designed to help you to master your digital camera.
The course is based at Ilkley Arts Studio just 5 minutes walk from Ilkley Train Station.
People attending this photography workshop will:
- Learn how to use and adjust the different settings on your digital cameras
- Gain confidence in taking your camera off auto
- Discover professional techniques used to achieve striking & stunning photos.
- Numbers limited to 10 to ensure attentive and specialist tuition throughout day
- Learn new creative skills in a practical, inspiring and friendly environment
- Detailed PDF doc with notes and diagrams emailed to you for future reference
The course is led by professional and award winning photographer Rich Bunce Walking Photographer
Get a Grip PLUS
This workshop follows the same practical and engaging format as the beginner's workshop at the same inspiring location. Here's an outline of what we'll cover...
- Recap on taking your camera off Auto
- Advanced light meter and auto focus settings
- On & off camera flash
- Professional settings & workflow revealed: From portraits to wildlife, learn to shoot like a pro
Can't make the dates? Why not book yourself a Private Lesson tailored to your photographic needs?