Learn Photography in a practical and inspiring environment with like-minded people for both beginners and experienced photographers:
Beginner's One Day Camera Course: Get off auto, understand the key settings and techniques that will improve your success rate, while giving you the confidence to take better photos.
Advanced One Day Camera Course: Take your photography to the next level with expert settings and professional techniques.
Skill Level: Beginners & Advanced (Plus)
Location: Walking Photography Studio, 95a Main St, LS29 7BU
Additional: Free illustrated PDF & Video Download
Terrain: x2 easy walks
Additional: Maximum of 6 participants
Beginner: 17th Oct 2021, 10am - 5pm
Plus: 18th Oct 2021, 10am -5pm
Beginner: 8th May 2022, 10am - 5pm
Plus: 9th May 2022, 10am -5pm
Can't make Workshop dates?
Why not book yourself a Private Lesson tailored to your photographic needs for just £135?
Or buy the download course (currently on offer for just £20) which features exactly the same content and exercises detailed in an illustrated PDF with video introductions for each section. View Course Download
Want to understand your camera better and improve the pictures you get from it?
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Burley in Wharfedale, this 5* Google reviews one day course combines insightful lessons and demonstrations with practical assignments. All designed to help you to master your digital camera.
The course is based at Walking Photography Studio, less than 30 minutes from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Skipton, just 5 minutes walk from Burley in Wharfedale train station.
People attending this photography workshop will:
- Get off of Auto
- Learn how to use and adjust the different settings on your digital cameras
- Gain confidence in taking your camera off auto
- Discover professional techniques used to achieve striking & stunning photos.
- Numbers limited to 10 to ensure attentive and specialist tuition throughout day
- Learn new creative skills in a practical, inspiring and friendly environment
- Detailed PDF doc with notes and diagrams emailed to you for future reference
The course is led by professional and award winning photographer Rich Bunce Walking Photographer
Get a Grip PLUS (Advanced)
Take your skills and knowledge to the next level! This workshop follows the same practical and engaging format as the beginner's workshop at the same inspiring location. Here's an outline of what we'll cover...
- A deeper look into cameras, sensors and expert settings
- Professional techniques & workflows revealed: From portraits to wildlife, learn how to shoot like a pro!
- Building on Manual modes & using the right settings for the right situations
- Using custom modes and buttons to skyrocket your success rate
- Advanced light meter and autofocus settings
- Understanding exposure in real-world environments and using histograms
- Mastering tricky lighting conditions
- Mastering challenging environments/subjects
- Intro to artificial lighting including fill-in flash (no equipment necessary)
Can't make the dates? Why not book yourself a Private Lesson tailored to your photographic needs?